Saturday 20 February 2016

Pečemo dobrote - baking goods [52 Christmas card throwdown February theme]

Živjo,
Čas je za nov izziv pri 52 Christmas card throwdown! Danes imamo zate eno prav super temo. To je BOŽIČNO PEČENJE!
Hello there,
It's time for a new challenge at 52 Christam card throwdown! Today we have a really lovely theme for you. It's called CHRISTMAS BAKING!

Tokrat sem spet naredila eno bolj prikupno voščilnico. Poglej jo:
This time I made a card with a cute little baker on it. Look at it:


Meni je všeč in upam, da bo tudi tebi. :)
I like it and I hope you will also. :)

Ne pozabi se nam pridružiti ta teden, zelo te bomo vesele! :)
Don't forget to join us this week, we will be happy to have you there! :)

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

9 comments:

  1. He is so cute, Kaja! I love the gingerbread man background too Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, kako je ljubek ta medvedek. Krasna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prikupen medo. :-) Lepo zalogo medenjakov je že spekel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully cute card - love it - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. That backing paper is super and your little baker is just gorgeous
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ce qu'elle est chou Kaja, j'adore, c'est adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little baker bear is too cute! I like the CAS design of your card, too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb take on the theme - your little teddy is adorable! And I know that I just love to lick the spoon too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥