Monday 14 November 2016

Veverička - Squirrel

Živjo,
danes imam zate pripravljeno najbolj simpatično veverico kar si ji kadarkoli videla! Ne verjameš? Poglej spodaj! :)
Hello there,
Today I have the most adorable squirrel you have ever seen! Don't believe me? Look bellow! :)

Tukaj je moja čestitka:
Here is my card:
Fall treasure
Čestitka je namenjena Craftin desert divas izzivu, ki ga najdeš v naši Facebook galeriji. Inpiracijsko sliko pa lahko najdeš tudi tukaj ob strani. :) Sedaj pa priznaj, da je tale digi še kako prikupen! :)
The card was made for Craftin desetz divas challenge that you can find in our Facebook Gallery. You can find the inspirational photo here on the side. :) Now admit that this is the most adorable digi ever! :)

Še nekaj izzivov:
Some challenges:
-Creative knockouts #167: OUTSIDE FUN
-Crafty calendar: AUTUMN COLORS
-Crafting by designs: FALL COLORS
-All sorts #389: FEATURE A CREATURE

Naj ti še zaupam, da sem na instagramu dosegla 500sledilcev in zato sem pripravila nagradno igro, kjer lahko dobiš vse kar vidiš na sliki. Najdeš me tukaj:
Let me tell you that I have an instagram giveaway for 500 followers and you can win everything you see on the picture. You can find my account here:

https://www.instagram.com/kajcyika.crafts/

Hvala, da me spremljaš in upam, da se nam pridružiš!

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you will join us!



Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)


8 comments:

  1. ja res, zelo zelo srčkana je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa res je nadvse simpatična. Uživa v svoji luknjici in se sladka z dobrotami.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ježešnadi kak je prikupna. Zelo lepo si izdelala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and cheerful card - love the image and the autumnal colours! Perfect for our theme. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Autumn colours) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. O koliko simpatičnih živalic si postavila na voščilnice, od mojega zadnjega obiska. Pa malo je tudi bodlo vmes :)). Čudovite so prav vse. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring a creature for my challenge theme at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ta veverička je prav lušna :D voščilnica pa sploh :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥